At a glance...
- A magnificent 2 storey barn that combines the luxury of a modern well designed barn conversion with the beauty of its original exposed beams and flint wall charm.
The open plan living area, Kitchen and Bathrooms all have Italian marble floors whilst the stairs and bedrooms have been fitted with thick wool carpets all controlled by zoned under-floor heating.
The house has been laid out to ensure that everyone can relax.
Hen and Stag parties welcome and are subject to prior arrangement. (please refer to our terms and conditions).
- 1 King size bedroom with private en-suite – downstairs
- 1 Twin bedroom – downstairs with a single step down into the room
- Twin bedroom – downstairs with access to bathroom
- Double bedroom – upstairs with access to shower room
- 1 Twin bedroom – upstairs
- 1 Twin bedroom – upstairs
- 2 Sofabeds on gallery (which can be used as additional doubles if required).
- Cloakroom consisting of hand basin and WC situated off the hallway
- En-suite to King size bedroom downstairs with shower, wash basin and WC
- 1 interconnecting downstairs bathroom to twin bedroom and living area with a bath with hand-held shower attachment, hand basin, heated towel rail and WC
- 1 shower room interconnecting to the double bedroom and galleried landing providing a double shower, hand basin, heated towel rail and WC
- 1 bathroom off the galleried landing providing bath with shower attachment, 2 hand basins, heated towel rail and WC.
Downstairs the open plan living area is what makes this barn so breathtakingly special with the dining area comfortably seating 16, the chilled out sofas perch on silk rugs and a well equipped kitchen all flowing easily together making everyone feel part of the whole experience.
The room is equipped with a Woodburner*, 32” flatscreen television with freeview, Hi Fi and DVD player.
Upstairs, the galleried landing provides the perfect escape hangout for children with its own freeview television and 2 sofabeds that provide the additional double beds if required.
The kitchen is brilliantly equipped to cover all your needs and being open to the living area everyone can chat whilst preparing meals.
It has a central island, electric cooker, Hob, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher.
Doors lead from the living area to a small outside verandah and just beyond up 2 steps is a secure lawned area with an outside table, chairs and parasol and BBQ.
There is sufficient car parking space for up to 6 cars.
- The Henhouse is equipped as follows:
- 2 travel cots (bedding not supplied)
- 2 high chairs
- 1 bath towel provided per person
- 2 hand towel provided per bathroom
- Sofa bed linen available on request
- 3 drawer freezer
- Underfloor ground source heating
- DVD TVs with freeview
- Woodburner – 1st supply of wood provided (October – March)
- Garden furniture
- Secure garden
- Additional parking is available on site.