The Old Dairy
At a glance...
- A stunning 2-storey barn which has been sympathetically restored to retain many of its original features.
One of the highlights of this barn is definitely the hot tub situated to the rear of the Barn offering the perfect place to relax away the stresses of a busy life.
The living room still retains its original pamment floors and features a lovely wide spiral staircase* up to the galleried landing.
Part of the kitchen includes the old dairy cooling arches which provide additional storage.
- 1 Double bedroom –downstairs
- 1 Double bedroom – upstairs
- 1 twin bedroom – upstairs
Downstairs is a lovely bathroom with bath with shower attachment, hand basin and WC.
Upstairs is a shower room with shower, hand basin and WC.
The charming living room is in the center of the barn with all rooms leading off it allowing everyone to feel part of the whole experience no matter what they are doing.
The room is equipped with a Flatscreen television with freeview, Hi-Fi and DVD player.
*N.B The spiral staircase is not suitable for small children and guests booking do so through their own choice.
The kitchen is brilliantly equipped to cover all your needs. It has an electric cooker, Hob, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher and washing machine.
Doors from the back hall lead to a graveled area with outside table and chairs and a wonderful hot-tub to take away the stresses of busy day.
To the side of the building is parking for up to 3 cars.
- The Old Dairy is equipped as follows:
- Hot tub
- Travel cot & high chair available on request
- 1 bath towel provided per person
- 2 hand towel provided per bathroom
- Washing machine
- Oil central heating
- DVD TV with freeview
- Garden furniture