The Old Feedhouse
At a glance...
- Beautifully designed, this little compact house has been furnished with comfort in mind. The open plan living area, Kitchen and Bathrooms all have Italian marble floors whilst the bedroom has been fitted with a thick wool carpet all controlled by zoned under-floor heating.
Superking bed – This can be made as twin beds on request Changes must be made at time of booking, changes made after receipt of confirmation invoice will incur an additional £20 charge.
A beautifully designed wet-room with shower, wash basin, heated towel rail and WC.
A beautifully designed open-plan room combining; the kitchen, dining and living areas in one space. The room is equipped with a Woodburner, Flatscreen television with freeview, Hi-Fi and DVD player.
The kitchen is brilliantly equipped to cover all your needs. It has an electric cooker, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
Doors from the living area lead into an enclosed garden at the rear of the barn with BBQ, 2 chairs, table and parasol. To the front of the cottage is parking for 2 cars.
- The Old Feedhouse is equipped as follows:
- Travel cot & high chair available on request
- 1 bath towel provided per person
- 2 hand towel provided per bathroom
- Dogs welcome – no facilities will be provided and an additional surcharge of £25 per dog per stay will be charged upon booking. (Please see our additional policy including terms and conditions for guests with dogs)
- Table-top freezer
- Underfloor ground source heating
- DVD TV with freeview
- Woodburner – 1st supply of wood provided (October – March)
- Garden furniture
- Enclosed garden
- Additional parking is available on site