At a glance...
- Set in its own secluded courtyard with doors opening from both the living room and bedroom, the Sheepshed is an idyllic hideaway that has been furnished with luxury and comfort in mind and boasting its own private outdoor Hot-tub.
Set on one level all areas have Italian marble flooring with silk rugs.
Superking bed – This can be made as twin beds on request. Changes must be made at time of booking, changes made after receipt of confirmation invoice will incur an additional £20 charge.
Situated off the kitchen the bathroom has a bath with an over-bath shower and screen, hand basin, heated towel rail and WC.
A beautifully bright and airy room with full length windows and patio doors looking onto the courtyard.
The room easily accommodates the small dining table and chairs and the chilled out sofa sits beautifully on the silk rug.
The room is equipped with a 32” Flatscreen television with freeview, Hi-Fi, DVD player and iPod docking station.
The kitchen is brilliantly equipped to cover all your needs. It has an electric cooker, Hob, Microwave, Fridge with small freezer compartment at the top.
Doors from both the Living Room and Bedroom lead into the courtyard with a Hot-tub, BBQ, 2 chairs a table and parasol.
Just outside the courtyard is parking for 2 cars.
- The Sheepshed is equipped as follows:
- Hot tub
- Travel cot & high chair available on request
- 1 bath towel provided per person
- 2 hand towel provided per bathroom
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Oil central heating
- DVD TV with freeview
- Garden furniture
- Secure graveled courtyard