At a glance...
- Considered by many to have the most striking living area of all the cottages at Manor Mews, this beautiful 2 storey barn has been furnished with luxury and comfort in mind.
The open plan living area, Kitchen and Bathrooms all have Italian marble floors whilst the stairs and bedrooms have been fitted with thick wool carpets all controlled by zoned under-floor heating.
The house has been laid out to ensure that the whole family can relax as everyone’s needs are taken care of.
- King size bedroom – downstairs interconnecting door to downstairs bathroom
- Double bedroom – downstairs
- Twin bedroom – downstairs
- Twin bedroom – upstairs
- 1 interconnecting to king size bedroom and hallway downstairs. With a roll- top bath, hand basin, heated towel rail and WC.
- 1 shower room off the hallway providing a shower (with small step up to area), hand basin, heated towel rail and WC.
- 1 bathroom upstairs off landing providing bath with shower attachment, 1 hand basin, heated towel rail and WC.
Downstairs the open plan living area is what makes this barn so unique with the dining area comfortably seating 8, the chilled out sofas perch on silk rugs and through a beamed arch just off the dining area is the well equipped kitchen all flowing easily together making everyone feel part of the whole experience.
The room is equipped with a Woodburner, 32” Flatscreen television with freeview, Hi-Fi with iPod dock and DVD player.
The living area and kitchen can easily cater for up to 80 for a drinks party or 16 people can sit and dine should multiple barn bookings be made.
The kitchen is brilliantly equipped to cover all your needs and being open to the living area everyone can chat whilst preparing meals.
It has an electric cooker, Hob, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer and Dishwasher.
Doors lead to a secure outside lawned garden which overlook fields with a BBQ, table and chairs for 8 with a parasol.
To the side of the building is parking for 3 cars.
- The Stables is equipped as follows:
- 1 travel cot (bedding not supplied)
- 1 high chair
- 1 bath towel provided per person
- 2 hand towel provided per bathroom
- Dogs welcome – no facilities will be provided and an additional surcharge of £25 per dog per stay will be charged upon booking. (Please see our additional policy including terms and conditions for guests with dogs)
- 3 drawer freezer
- Underfloor ground source heating
- DVD TVs with freeview
- Woodburner – 1st supply of wood provided (October – March)
- Garden furniture
- Secure garden
- Additional parking is available on site